Job

AAAAAYYYYYE I actually got the job! 2 posts ago I mentioned how I applied for the position of Student Blogger for stan state admissions/outreach and how I was a bit skeptical about it. I couldn't have been more wrong! The interviewer actually appreciated my down to earth mentality, "You are exactly what we are looking for..." I couldn't have asked for a better outcome; I applied for my first real job and was accepted on the same day of the interview. The only thing I'm worried about is I'll make a blog that nobody reads, or make something that fuels my narcissistic tendencies, but whatever! It sure as hell beats working in customer service! This will definitely be good practice, especially if I plan on selling myself as an artist on social media.

This will be the first time I have extra money so it's hard to say what I'll be doing with it. I'll try to save at least 10% of what I make. I'll definitely buy video games and whatnot. If things are on track for going this well for me, I should have a girlfriend by next semester--so I'd finally have a good reason to go out on miscellaneous adventures--but I think I'm getting a bit ahead of myself. I'm sure something catastrophic will happen soon, life has a way of equalizing itself so you aren't too happy for too long. Which is fine I guess, I just want to be a juggernaut of character and ambition, tragedy is a good motivator to keep moving forward.

It looks as though things are getting a bit more colorful.

Finished comic:


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Archetypal story of the friend girl and boy

The Hero's Journey

Last Blog