Last Blog

This is the last blog for class but I might continue to write in it so I can have something to look back on during my time in college. Maybe I'll share my blog on my social media.

So I was not able to secure any job and my grandmother is dying and she'll be gone any day now. Since my family wants me to come home, I have to spend the remainder of my time at stan state finishing assignments and finals early. So far the only professor giving me an issue is my math professor. She's asking for some kind of documentation. I'm sure I'll run into more issues about that.

I'm hoping to be productive during my summer break. I plan on finally getting my driver's license and making an archive of comics for the signal newspaper and my social media. I'm also hoping to frequently visit my uncle's tattoo shop so I can begin to learn the craft of tattooing.

Here's a recent project I'm working on for a band:
I'm only getting about $70 which is a bit of a bargain by my estimates. Again, I really dislike working for other people because how unreliable they are. The guy keeps lagging with his responses and feedback. I just want to get this done already so I can get the money. I guess this the only way I'm gonna begin to make a name for myself; so I can develop a reputation and people can take my time more seriously.



Comments

  1. The blogs you wrote were always particularly interesting to me since you often talked about matters that many people felt too uncomfortable to talk about so openly. Hopefully you'll find some enjoyment in learning about tattooing, and good luck in your future projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling okay. I don't know how close you where with your grandmother but she will be fine in heaven. Also, to become a tattoo artist I heard that there are so many obstacles in becoming one. Sometimes the tattoo can be too small and the ink can starts to bleed into different placeless creating a blob over a year or so. Just be carful, patience and you'll get amazingly good. H.A.G.S.! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m sure I’ll get the hang of it after awhile, thanks Leo.

      Delete
  3. Thank you! You seem really nice and you commented on my blogs often, maybe we could hang out sometime?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Archetypal story of the friend girl and boy

The Hero's Journey